723
Twitter
RT : One of our speakers mentioned 食飽未 TSIA̍H-PÁ BUĒ as example of greetings at PyData NYC 2018.…
from twitter_favs
2 days ago
Twitter
Anyone reading "Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction" book? I implemented some of the algorithms in the book (Ba…
from twitter_favs
3 days ago
Twitter
The devil’s in the data. Stephen Campisi- performance analysis is the most likely differentiator for firms.
from twitter_favs
4 days ago
Twitter
Spot the robot dog dancing to UpTown Funk is simultaneously both terrifying and hilarious.
from twitter_favs
5 days ago
Twitter
For those who don't get it:
1- My comment in new book: You can ONLY use Bayesian updating under reliable priors and…
from twitter_favs
8 days ago
Twitter
Because everything sucks, please enjoy this dad making a roller coaster out of a laundry basket.
from twitter_favs
8 days ago
Twitter
FOUR Productivity FEYNMAN- strategies:
i) Stop trying to know-it-all.
ii) Don't worry about what others are thinkin…
from twitter_favs
10 days ago
CS 229 - 深度学习速查表
机器学习简明指南现已提供简体中文版。

监督式学习:
非监督式学习:
深度学习:
技…
from twitter_favs
10 days ago
CS 229 - 监督学习简明指南
机器学习简明指南现已提供简体中文版。

监督式学习:
非监督式学习:
深度学习:
技…
from twitter_favs
10 days ago
CS 229 - 无监督学习简明手册
机器学习简明指南现已提供简体中文版。

监督式学习:
非监督式学习:
深度学习:
技…
from twitter_favs
10 days ago
Twitter
机器学习简明指南现已提供简体中文版。

监督式学习:
非监督式学习:
深度学习:
技…
from twitter_favs
10 days ago
Twitter
US CEO Confidence in the economy continues to fall from its cycle highs reached in Q1 of last year.
from twitter_favs
12 days ago
Twitter
The S&P 500 is 1.9% off its highs.

The average S&P 500 stock is 13% off its highs.

Smaller stocks not dragging…
from twitter_favs
12 days ago
Twitter
G20迈出解体第一步。作为G20存在意义的,前几年风风火火的东西方、或者说发达国家和发展中国家的合作,高峰已过,将慢慢、甚至很快进入萧条期,以中美之争作为标志性的事件。
from twitter_favs
14 days ago
Object moved
I wrote something for about the 10 common investing mistakes people make.
from twitter_favs
15 days ago
Twitter
不可能善待世界。并以自己坐牢时的经历向彭斯先生讲述了一个我所看到的故事,彭斯先生说他深受感动,我看到了彭斯先生的真诚与决心。我们还谈论了与过去三十年中美关系的一些话题,更多的共识尽在不言中。座谈会的规模虽小,但得到很多有价值的信息…
from twitter_favs
16 days ago
Untitled (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk2uG1euPhs)
New from Michael and I - what to make of the breakdown in NYSE internals
from twitter_favs
18 days ago
Twitter
New from Michael and I - what to make of the breakdown in NYSE internals
from twitter_favs
18 days ago
Twitter
Me finding bug while debugging and the BUG be like:
😂
from twitter_favs
21 days ago
Dask Release 0.19.0
Dask release 0.19.0

Stability improvements, Actors, TPOT, Dashboard improvements, and more
from twitter_favs
6 weeks ago
What Data Scientists Really Do, According to 35 Data Scientists
It has been a common trope that 80% of a data scientist’s valuable time is spent simply finding, cleaning, and organizing data, leaving only 20% to actually perform analysis.
data 
7 weeks ago
Twitter
Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter.…
from twitter_favs
10 weeks ago
Twitter
Find out how developers can use high-level documentation to communicate inside a team, and with direct stakeholders…
from twitter_favs
11 weeks ago
« earlier      
agile algorithm altair alternative amazon analysis animation architect archive automation behaviour bitcoin blog bond book books business by:robjhyndman canvas china code coffee communication computer computing css culture data database dataviz defence design documentation dom economics encryption energy engine erlang excel experience factset finance financial forecasting forum framework game gates github goldman gui haskell health history html5 http/2 https ibm ifttt important index information internet investing javascript julia language latex letsencrypt library linux lisp management market math matplotlib media method mining mit ml netflix news ocaml optimization package pargrid people philosophy physics plotting pmar politics ppt princeton programming psychology public python ql qt reddit reporting resources review risk rstats ruby science security software solution ssl stanford startup statistics stock stream system talk teaching technology theory thinking tools trading tutorial twitter utility via:aaronsw via:csantos via:popular visualisation visualization web work writing

Copy this bookmark:



description:


tags: